Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

It's been months since I've done this so I'm bringin' it back.

Ten Thoughts This Thursday

1.  I need...to begin ordering Christmas gifts online....like, now!

2.  I want...to take a photography class.

3.  I think...that $4.55 for a grande "Skinny Peppermint Mocha" is outrageous. 

4.  I wish...I could perform on Dancing With the Stars once, just for fun.

5.  I appreciate...a hot shower.  What would you do if you stepped in and only had cold water?

6.  I enjoy...dancing.  Wish I could do it more often.

7.  I struggle...with pushing myself that extra bit at the gym during my workouts.

8.  I feel...overwhelmed, but under control.

9.  I recommend...Rod Stewart's new Holiday Album.  So great!

10. I hope...my flights this weekend are smooth and uneventful.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you on the coffee prices, I just get iced coffee with white mocha (instead of an actual WHITE MOCHA) it's like the same freaking thing.

    and only cost 3.00 for a venti.

    Starbucks is just tooo Good to pass up though!

    ReplyDelete