Wednesday, January 4, 2012

After Christmas Finds

One of the things I enjoy doing after the holiday is scoring on some after-the-season-sale items.  Last weekend during a break at my daughter's indoor soccer tournament, I drove over to Beverly's Fabrics to scope out the scene.  All Christmas decor was 80% off.  I was able to find a couple of things.

I found these key ornaments for $1.20 each (regularly $5.99 each.)  I plan to take off the metal hanging loop and spray paint them.  Not sure yet how they will be displayed, but my wheels are a-turning!


I also found 2 garlands for $5.00 each (regularly $24.99 each.)  I thought they were versatile and I initially pictured them displayed in a glass jar.


I hope to make it to a few other stores, such as Z Gallerie, before everything has been taken off the shelves.  Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment