Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1. I wish...$200 baseball sign-ups weren't smack dab in the middle of the holiday shopping season.
2. I want...to try stripping the paint off our mantel in order to stain it.
3. I think...I'll begin planning my 40th birthday (yikes, it's 6 months away!)
4. I have been...downloading some pretty awesome mash-ups.
5. I appreciate...these nice fall days without rain...we'll get plenty of that later on.
6. I enjoy...Starbucks iced teas.
7. I struggle...with my Type A personality sometimes. (Just.Let.It.Go)
8. I feel...like I am caught up right now. Whew!
9. I hope...Nolan's baseball team wins their first play-off game on Saturday.
10. I recommend...the following Paula Deen recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/chicken-and-rice-casserole-recipe/index.html.