Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1. I wish...my Winter Break would stop slipping through my fingers.
2. I want...a day alone to spend some Christmas $$$. This Mama wants to shop!
3. I think...I could probably retire now, at age 40, and never get bored.
4. I laugh...at my son who's been wearing his new shoes nearly 24/7...even after his evening shower.
5. I appreciate...a good Chardonnay (drank Rombauer on NYE)
6. I enjoy...keeping fit, lifting weights, taking care of myself.
7. I struggle...with the chore of changing the family's sheets on a regular basis.
8. I feel...somewhat excited to begin my training for the Shamrockin' Half Marathon I registered for.
9. I recommend...tortilla soup in the crock pot. Yum!
10. I hope...2013 is full of good things.