Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Ten Thoughts This Thursday


1.  I wish...I had more time to complete projects around the house.

2.  I want...to find the perfect pair of white skinny jeans.

3.  I think...this season of "So You Think You Can Dance" is going to be a good one.

4.  I laugh...at the crazy running around our cat, Buzz, does.  He even plays "fetch."

5.  I appreciate...the patience of our daycare provider.

6.  I enjoy...sleeping in and having lazy summer mornings.

7.  I struggle...with getting things checked off my "To Do" list for the summer.

8.  I feel...sad that I won' be able to volunteer in my kids' classrooms this year since I will be going back to teaching full-time for the first time in 7 years.

9.  I recommend...this remix of "Call Me Maybe":  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXKmtM6-oo.

10. I hope...my kids get along today so that I don't have to be the constant referee.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment