Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1. I wish...I could afford a laser treatment for my eyebrows so I'd never have to tweeze again.
2. I want...a personal shopper and a whole lotta money.
3. I think...that Turbo Tax is a great invention. Sure beats paying $375 for someone else to do my taxes.
4. I laugh...at my son's invention. His latest: The flopsock (socks that can be worn with flip flops)
5. I appreciate...the parents in my classroom that volunteer and organize our special events.
6. I enjoy...music from the 1940's.
7. I struggle..with getting homemade well-rounded dinners on the table with our busy schedule.
8. I feel...blessed that my kids go to bed and fall asleep when asked, ages 7.5 and (almost) 11.
9. I recommend...adding protein into your breakfast in order to keep you fuller, longer.
10. I hope...Pink is as good in concert this time around as she was a few years ago. Going to see her on Monday night and can.hardly.wait!