Ok...WHAT??? It's been since March 27th since I have posted anything. It must be spring...kids' birthdays, baseball, softball, school, work, and well, life. It all gets in the way of my regular posting. I have a list of things I want to do around the house, but I just don't have the time. Until then..another Thursday Thoughts.
Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1. I wish...I had more time (and well...money) to do projects around the house.
2. I want...the beautiful warm spring weather to stay...because I'm just flat over cold temps.
3. I think...buying clothes for the spring is *so* much more fun than shopping for fall/winter clothes.
4. I laugh...at the videos my daughter makes on my iPhone (like the "how to" brush her teeth)
5. I appreciate...the "fires" policemen put out on the city streets on a daily basis.
6. I enjoy...watching my kids play sports--baseball, softball, and gymnastics.
7. I struggle...with keeping up with this blog (my initial fear before starting it...)
8. I feel...blessed to have some really great people in my life.
9. I recommend...putting canned tuna and/or chicken in the fridge so that when you want to use it, it's
already chilled. I can't stand tuna/chicken salad at room temperature.
10. I hope...the money we pour into baseball one day will pay off for our son.