Ten Thoughts This Thursday
1. I wish...the strong wind would disappear after making an appearance two days ago.
2. I want...to get our Christmas tree up!
3. I think...this might be Nolan's last year believing in Santa. :(
4. I laugh(ed)...inside my head today while I was on the phone with customer service and the woman kept referring to "cents" as "cent." She said, "Right now you are paying 20 dollars and 74 cent."
5. I appreciate...having time off from work in order to get together with girlfriends.
6. I enjoy...listening to Christmas music--"Sleigh Ride" is one of my favs.
7. I struggle...with being patient with my daughter who used to be so easy-going. She is now 6 and a half and constantly challenging me.
8. I feel...pretty healthy right now.
9. I recommend...simmering something cinnamon-y to make your house smell festive.
10. I hope...we can get away with our Elf on the Shelf trick tonight.